Remember all those 7600GT threads I bugged you all about?

Half Evil

Golden Master
Well, it all paied off, I will be buying the 7600GT tomorrow. Thanks to Alvino showing me the Dell Link to the PNY version. I did a bit more research, and found the eVGA for only 5 dollars more off newegg. With better clock speeds.

So yeah, I will be getting it tomorrow. For anyone that helped me, I can finally thank you :D

Cool dude, i orderd mine yesterday! Cant wait for it to get here! Im gonna run it in my moms custom dell thingy 2.8GHz p4 HT 512 ram fx5200, hopefully i can run wow at high settings... the card is going in my new comp though, still need mobo and cpu before i can use it though... hopefully it runs well!

Ahh, nice, enjoy it, im off out in a minute, to go to town, to hopefully get the 6800GS, who knows..

Cool, I just got mine and so far it is a great card and is certainly an upgrade from my onboard video card. I love it. I got the XFX version but they have the same specs.

The Power said:
Cool, I just got mine and so far it is a great card and is certainly an upgrade from my onboard video card. I love it. I got the XFX version but they have the same specs.
yay i have XFX 2 :D lol good luck arrizx! ;) i am still not sure when and what i'm going 2 upgrade on mine, or if i get a laptop instead :p

you mean the evga one for $169?? i've got the same card, and i love it!

yeah. its an awesome card. i have an evga 7600gt. the oc edition or something. its pretty cool. and hella fast!!!

anyway, welcome to the club. lol

Back
Top Bottom