Frosted Mini Wheats

King of Kings said:
I tryed to save the topic with talk of pizza......
yeah, pizza can make any pointless thread useful
i love pizza, especially with green peppers and onions, mmmmhhmmm yuummmy

Not its all about the ham and onion on pizza. Now that's teh shit.

For cereal its all about Reeses Puffs. Best. Cereal. Ever.

Brookfield said:
Yet another aimless forum, what next?, what make socks do you wear, what is the length of your nose, etc etc,

Ok listen, You are retarded. I know you are a moderator, but someone got their pick for mods wrong or something.

First of all it's a Social Lounge. I am just posting what I am feeling at the time. Isn't that what a forum is for? Especially the Social Lounge. It's not aimless, if anyone wants to talk about cereal with me, I welcome them here, I don't welcome people who just try to get their post count up though by talking about "This is an aimless thread! Grrr!" If you don't have anything good to say about cereal or anything go somewhere else then. It's not like half the topics in the Social Lounge forums aren't stupid. Some guy posted about a conversation he had... Noone said anything. People post when they went to places. Noone says anything. My cereal thread is just the same. It's what happened recently and I wish you would respect that. Trust me I am not worrying about post count either. If I was there are better ways to get it up. Plus trying to get your post count up takes way too much time.

I know you are a mod or whatever, and will probably suspend me for a few days or something :eek: or maybe even eek... eek... eek... ban me! But I don't care because I haven't done anything wrong. And if you do, then you are a crazy mod, lol.

Anyway... had to rant about that, I hate when people post on threads saying "IT'S AIMLESS!! ARGGGHHH!!" Especially when the thread is mine...

edit: Oh yeah, I wear Wilson socks when I play tennis, and Hanes when I am just walking and stuff. And I don't know how long my nose is... That's just weird.

You are retarded
You're not, I suppose!
Someone got thei pick for mods wrong
David Lindon picked me within six weeks of joining, you'd better take that up with him,...... ah, no, you can't, he's on holiday, & he put me in charge while he's away, so he was wrong on two counts then?

So, it's up to me to make a decision in his absence, hmmmm, OK, decision made, I won't ban you this time, although I could for flaming at admin, but I will close this thread, dressed in my leading supermarket socks & sporting a two inch nose.

Closing now, feel free to report me to David on his return,

Lol I know its locked, but I gotta get my say in on this :D

Id have to say..... Frutie Pebbles, those things are so good!

Haha, Maurice, can I open this to give it a second chance?

Because trust me.. Bamma wont mouth off again..

ArrizX said:
Lol I know its locked, but I gotta get my say in on this
Haha, Maurice, can I open this to give it a second chance? because trust me.. Bamma wont mouth off again..
In a word, no.

Yeah sorry for exploding like that, it wasn't like me, but I didn't like that you thought I was just trying to Post Count up or something.

My apologies.

Back
Top Bottom