VIP styling my car.

Not a turbo that will fit the engine..

Dude, I have ao buy special windshield wiper blades. So you think I can just get some random turbo kit. Nuh uh..

lol, you really didnt pick the best car if your looking to upgrade it ;)

i suggest ya go buy a 206 ;) hehe, nice cars, and easy to upgrade.. lol.. ill post pics when ive finished with mine, lights first, then sound system, then alloys.. they prolly a body kit

It woud look nice in black, dont like the color it has right now...Up to you, just tossing random ideas.

Just take a look around and spot little things that you could repace. Like gear shift knob, pedals, spedometer, things like that all add up to give it a nice look

I could get two custom turbo chargers for the cost of a nice paintjob, lol.

Your right, it does look funny white in the pictures, it looks a bit difference in person. Im not sure why either..

I agree with Dev0115. I think black would look cool, but then again I think that pretty much all Mercedes look good in black.

I think that some new rims might look cool on there, possibly some chrome rims. Not spinners or anything (unless that's what you want). Also maybe a spoiler might look neat on there too.

hell yeah, nothing wrong with a derv!! 500+ miles to a tank.. cant complain there ;)

to start im going for:

PE07L62.jpg

at the back, and

P-174.jpg

at the front..

then some alloys, dunno what im going to do for sound at the moment, but to start im going to get some good speakers, no sub and amp at the moment

Back
Top Bottom