The Member photos

Re: The all new Member photos...<merged>

Brookfield said:
Whoa, you know what you've done now, young lady, ah, shhh, listen...hear that sound, that's all the teen males panting, next, they'll be encouraging you to post your pic here, then the next stage will be all hearts & flowers like this,
rose%20petals.gif
& asking for a date, lol,

dun dun dunnnnnnnnnn

he's right but it's ok we're not as bad as before

Well this is me: (sry, Im too lazy to upload my pics, so I just got em off nexopia)

15654088.jpg

15654284.jpg

I know I look like shit in them, but oh well. Im not a picture taking fan.

ArrizX-
We dont need you flipping off the camera.

ArrizX said:
Dude, Maurice, remember you sent me a pic a while ago. If I through gmail, im bound to find it.

Want me to host it for you?
W-e-e-e-l-l-l, if you're you're sure, that'd be nice, do I deserve that?, only I've been giving you somewhat of a hard time lately, but that would be great, will you let me know when it's in place?,....can't wait!

Thanks
usa.gif

trance-n-e said:
Hmm? Pardon?

Never mind, well from the pics, your haircut over here in philly would be called a "blowout"...Its kinda in right now...Ehh just saying nice haircut..

Dev0115 said:
Never mind, well from the pics, your haircut over here in philly would be called a "blowout"...Its kinda in right now...Ehh just saying nice haircut..

Oooh haha. If you think thats nice, you shouldve seen my hair like a few days ago before i got a hair cut. (now its shorter than in pics) its like insane man...

ArrizX said:
Pictures of Maurice, that he emialed to me, and asked me to host for him, because apparently imageshack.us doesnt like dial up.

Here is Maurice.. (send to me a long time ago. A few months, and just asked to post)

Sorry, I can't view them, just red crosses, wow, belay that, I can now!!

Ahh man, the pics are cool, like your workstation, and your house looks lovely.

Back
Top Bottom