Start Menu

Temporaryuser

Solid State Member
hi,
my computers start menu/bar (at the very bottom) has not been working for a long time now. When i have a window up, the tab at the bottom never opens, so i can't quickly flick through the windows any more. I have been putting up with the problem by using "alt" and "tab" to flick from screen to screen.
I have tried altering the bar but te tabs still dont come up and have also tried going into the "task bar and start menu properties", which i have searched high and low, but dosnt help.
Thnx

EDIT: does the start bar show up at all or can see it for like 1 second and it goes away?

when you do have the start bar up (alt +tab) right click the bar and go to properties. you might have auto-hide checked off.

Do you have the programs grouping themselves together? If they are, try to disable the grouping feature. Here's how:

Right-click a blank spot on the taskbar, and click Properties. Uncheck "Group Similar Taskbar Icons". Click Apply, then OK.

no, the start bar fully shows up but it dosnt show the tabs. it still has "start", "quick start menu" and the toolbar

Back
Top Bottom