Happy 4th of July!

lmao

Fireworks were banned in my city this year because of a draught. (sp?) So We didn't have any. Then go figure, it rains today. So Our 4th sucked, I was up late on the phone with Julianne all dissapointed, then I flip it on channel 5 and they have a nice show of them, Told her to watch and we ended up watching them together over the phone haha

Not quite as romantic as the real thing, but eh what are you gonna do? lol

MooseMan said:
lucky u, lol, i was expecting much better than what we got.. :(

You know what sucks about the Disney fireworks display? It's as if all major roads in the city were halted. Everyone just stood still in the middle of the main streets to watch the fireworks. First time I have ever seen that. It was almost pandamonium. Eventually the traffic continued when the firework display was over. Lol, you should see the surface streets. It was like people were scrambling like the world was coming to an end. Traffic jams, and no one was movie. Hell, I almost got into three accidents that same night!!!!! People were cutting everyone off and doing illegal turns in the wrong lane. I even see people drive on the wrong side of the road because it was so packed.

What an experience and I didn't even bring my digital camera. Got good shots on my cell phone though.

Paradox said:
lmao

Fireworks were banned in my city this year because of a draught. (sp?) So We didn't have any. Then go figure, it rains today. So Our 4th sucked, I was up late on the phone with Julianne all dissapointed, then I flip it on channel 5 and they have a nice show of them, Told her to watch and we ended up watching them together over the phone haha

Not quite as romantic as the real thing, but eh what are you gonna do? lol
Lol, we always have fireworks here, but not at Canada Day... at the festival which is at the end of July... :D

Back
Top Bottom