Missile Test Launches

Status
Not open for further replies.
AmericanSensei said:
I agree with you in that respect Alvin. What also pisses me off is were always there to help the rest of the country when in need like that of the Tsunami that took out Sumatra (ie, Financial, military, aid.), but yet when Katrina took out Louisianna, the rest of the world turn their heads.

I speak only in the regards to disasters where the US is looked upon and often expected to help.

You denied world aid. Thats why you didnt get it.

And if the US can have missles, so can North Korea. It's called being equal.

DJ-CHRIS said:
You denied world aid. Thats why you didnt get it.

And if the US can have missles, so can North Korea. It's called being equal.
no, because like i said, NKorea has proven to the world, they cant handle the responsobility, ther leader is terminally ill

As the last remaining Super Power it is our responsibility to police the world. We are allowed to have missiles when others can't because we aren't insane. Iran wants to bomb Israel and the Wester World and North Korea wants to nuke the Western World to get some $$.

I agree with Niko on pretty much every point except that we should wait until N Korea strikes. I don't think that would be a wise descision. China and Japan own N Korea. All they have to do is put sanctions on them and the N Koreans will starve.

N Korea has been threatening to nuke us for decades. They just want bloody money and now they are getting a little frusturated because now they aren't the center of attention.

And Nikoo, just because they have a large military doesn't mean they have a good military. Look what happened to Russia in WW1. N. Korea is underequipped and the technology they have is around 50 years old. The US would absolutely annihilate them in a war.

I don't think the US will strike and I don't think N Korea will strike. Once Japan and China pl

Sanactions yes that may strave them but sanacations isn't military action. Frankly as I have said N. Kroea doesn't scare me. And yes Russian army was defeated in WW1 because their gov had fallen, and the communist took power and didn't punish the soilders, and the soliders knew it.

After the communist powers took a strong hold, in WW2 the russians surferred 15 million soliders dead, 15 million civilians dead, 7 million soliders dead. Population wise they are compareable to America. Germany lost I believe 1.5 or 2.0 million soldiers on that front. A communist gov was able to take anywhere from 1 to 24 to 1 to 19 dead or wounded without the public backfiring. I fully believe N. Korea could do the same.

Their armies wouldn't be a match to what would go aganist them, but it'd still be a bloody war either way because of what N. Korea could inflict on S. Korea in the first few mins of the war. After a month or two I forseen the armies taking out those artierlly but a lot of civilians will dye in the process so military action isn't wise.

As the last remaining Super Power it is our responsibility to police the world. We are allowed to have missiles when others can't because we aren't insane. Iran wants to bomb Israel and the Wester World and North Korea wants to nuke the Western World to get some $$.

Its not your responsbility, thats what the UN was created for. They are the world ploice, let them do their job. As for the western powers having nukes I believe its keep a balance, if a country has nukes, no country attacks that country because each country knows the price. However countries like Iran, and N. Korea aren't stable enough to hold such weopons.

At the rate China is growing, America won't be a super power in 10 to 15 years.

Starr said:

UN is here to help the world.

US does nothing but invade country's and ditch. If their is a country that does anything for the world, it's Canada.

We are the biggest UN backer supplying the most troops. We have troops in every country the UN wants us to.

UN is here to help the world.

US does nothing but invade country's and ditch. If their is a country that does anything for the world, it's Canada.

We are the biggest UN backer supplying the most troops. We have troops in every country the UN wants us to.

Rep point for you, seeing such a great insight.

If their is a country that does anything for the world, it's Canada.

lol.

Yeah, everyone takes Canada so serious.

First of all the US owns the UN in all seriousness.

And China won't surpass us their economy will not keep stable.

Actually, China and India are growing. Many US companies are setting up offices in either country. So some point in the future, expect Chinese to be one of the most important languages.

Won't be stable? It will be, especially with companies from the US helping out, it's quickly becoming the next superpower.

Also, the US does not own the UN, we just choose not to listen to them, thanks to George W. Bush.

no one needs to worry about nuclear weapons, they are the trophy-wives of all armies. There is very little chance anyone will ever use one, its just not practical, in terms of survival and other "non-essential matters" (sarcasm inserted in speach marks).

People who talk of nuclear weapons as being Weapons of Mass destruction are ignorant...9/10 soldiers who are killed is becuase of gunfire...the AK-47 will kill more people then any supposed WMD...

I think the world authorities must get their priorities straight and start sorting out real threats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom