I Am Having The Following Problem.......

hunkyspunky

Solid State Member
Hello Everyone
I was wondering if anyone coud possibly help me with my following problem......
Recently I have been having problems opening some internet pages on my computer like http://www.techbargains.com/cjump.cfm?id=458&afsrc=1 when I go to this link it says page cannot be displayed, I then try a different computer and it loads up the page, could anyone help me, any help or input would be greatly appreciated.
On my computer when I try to load up the page it says "Page Cannot Be Displayed"
Could anyone help me resolve this issue?
Thanks again for your help and understanding,
Hunkyspunky
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Clear all cookies, and temp files, and also try a different browser. IF that doesnt work, reset the internet connection, physicially, and on the computer.

we have tried deleting cookies and tried different browsers (firefox), both came out with the same reuslts. and also reset the internet connection. we are each behind a router, sharing a connection and the computer i'm currently on is connected to the same router as his. Mine loads up the site but his don't

i tired it with that and it says connection timeout, but it works with my firefox browser on other computer.

edit: and its not only that website that doesn't load. and the only firewall is windows firewall and router that we use

Back
Top Bottom