Happy 4th of July!

Wow, I went to Anaheim Downtown Disney ,where the ESPN Sports Zone is located at, and whew. The firework display was spectacular!!!!!!!!!!!! I swear those fireworks that exploded in the air was going to drop on us. They were huge. FIlled the night sky with great colors and explosions. I loved it. I was a kid at that moment.

TRDCorolla said:
Wow, I went to Anaheim Downtown Disney ,where the ESPN Sports Zone is located at, and whew. The firework display was spectacular!!!!!!!!!!!! I swear those fireworks that exploded in the air was going to drop on us. They were huge. FIlled the night sky with great colors and explosions. I loved it. I was a kid at that moment.
lucky u, lol, i was expecting much better than what we got.. :(

my sister and her bf went to tennesse and got $4,500 worth of fireworks and had a party. o yea. so awesome. bigest firework show around

King of Kings said:
my sister and her bf went to tennesse and got $4,500 worth of fireworks and had a party. o yea. so awesome. bigest firework show around

I could have made not one but TWO top of the line pcs with that ;_; You chose explosions over LAN! ARE YOU MAD!?

Eh, It's a tough choice. Explosions are the yes.

Paradox said:
I could have made not one but TWO top of the line pcs with that ;_; You chose explosions over LAN! ARE YOU MAD!?

Eh, It's a tough choice. Explosions are the yes.
but u can get lan and explosion with a good graphics card and surround sound

Back
Top Bottom