50 Million

Jon. said:
Fear.

Would you rat out a man that attacked the strongest (current) nation in the world.

Guys got el connections.

I think that this is probably the biggest reason. The $50 million won't make a difference if u (and probably ur family too) are dead.

As for me, id torture him, keep him alive by a strand then get my 50 mil

LOL it don't matter if he is dead or not. Honsetly there is nothing more then I would like to capature toss him on a plane, and fly him to DC, sneak him infront of teh white house and with a loud speaker go "where the heck is my 50 million heres BIN LADEN!"

And really, US gov would try and protect you. I'm sure they would make you "dissappear in the middle of a night"

No, they won't turn him in because if they do that then they think they are going to go to hell because they felt like they betrayed Allah. It's hard for us westerners to understand how closely they are attatched to their religion. I mean they blow themselves up for it.

No, they won't turn him in because if they do that then they think they are going to go to hell because they felt like they betrayed Allah. It's hard for us westerners to understand how closely they are attatched to their religion. I mean they blow themselves up for it.

I understand perfectly the muslim culture. However people believed the same about the guy we just recently killed in Iraq, people can change. It doesn't need to be his entire party. Just one man, in a high enough postion that knows where he is. And i'm sure there is qutie a few of those.

NOT EVEN THAT IS NECCESSARY. One slip up, one man saying one wrong thing to a other man who doesn't care if his a freedom fighter or not.

Why haven't we cought him then?

Haven't had anyone turn him in it. Or maybe hes already dead.

He was ill and needed constant medical care because he ddint' ahve any kidneys so he could of died already.

No lol, I meant, if it only takes one person to turn him in then where is that one person in the three or so years were searching for him.

No lol, I meant, if it only takes one person to turn him in then where is that one person in the three or so years were searching for him.

Let me call Bin Laden and ask him ;)

He said he doesn't know.

It takes one person, to one day turn him in. 3 years is not a terriably long time I hate to say it. Hilter was in power and raging for nearly 7 years because well can't say we say we captured him. But you get the dift.

However even if we caught Bin Laden, it'd do little to no good in the first place. His orginzation is designed to rely on without him. Just because you cut off the heads, don't mean new ones won't grow back, and well the news one grow back the body stilll functions. I believe hosnetly truly the best and fastest way is negatitions with his group.

However considering that the President would kill himself, his entire faimly and nuke america before he did that, I have a hard tiem seeing that happening.

I don't believe the "war of terror" is winable. I truly don't we aren't designed to fight this type of warfare. Why do you think we kicked the brits out. They weren't used to a enemy not line up on a battle field with no cover and marching towards each other firing in turns. Thats why we slowly chipped them away, hit a officer there, kill a few troops there steal a few supplies. Maybe every once in a while have a great victory. But after a while it takes it toll. Same thing will happen.

And Jon, just because someone hasn't betrayed him yet, doesn't mean somone hasn't tried yet. In a ruling that he is rulling it, it takes one seed of rebellion, a lil water to sprout it. So just wait. When I say wait, I don't mean 6 months either I MEAN LONG TERM.

We did carpet bomb him, we did disrupt him. The question is did we kill him in the process and not know it. Did a stray bullet, hand generade or accident occur in those 3 years killing him, and his orginzatrion trying to save face decided isntead of revealign it, simply hide it?

Back
Top Bottom