Hello.

PaulF

Solid State Member
So I know you have a lot of members so it's not a "small community". But I always introduce myself when I come to new forums... so hi!

About me:
I live in Oregon. I am going to school to get my associates in Network Engineering and I have plans to work for Symantec afterwards, but not sure yet of the latter. I enjoy computer graphics and ofcoarse World of Warcraft. And the occasional scripting/programming is a good hobby of mine. (Still struggling with OOP C++)
So I am here hoping to lend some assistance with what I know and hope to learn a lot more from you guys. So you will probably be seeing me around.

*waves*

Although, take a nice dose of mountain dew and the CF crack will give you a much better high.

Heh.. Anyways, good to see you here man, always looking for more regualrs :D

Haha why we getting into drug discussions? Can we? Id be glad to brag about all the things I did!!!!

trance-n-e said:
Haha why we getting into drug discussions? Can we? Id be glad to brag about all the things I did!!!!

rolleye0018.gif

Hello! Welcome to Computer Forums! Enjoy your stay! :D

We do have a lot of members, but over half of that number actually post here, so it's not all that it seems. :p

Back
Top Bottom