Case mod redo is ready

The filling is dried. Now, let's trim it down to make it look good.
pict03243cx.jpg

Coat #3 of 4 is done on panels
pict03252bf.jpg

Top case Coat #3 of 4 done
pict03263gb.jpg

Thats not looking bad. Keep up the good work! :D The delivery of the spray paint seems to be quite even.

I want to do a case mod soon...

damn man looks sik but you should go one or two more coats on the outside or some how even out the spray because you can see the lines from the spray paint.

That's a problem with the nozzles. It seems to squirt like a line of paint, not a bar. Like, ewnought to do lines. The red nozzle was not doing this. It squirt the way I wanted. But, it woudn't be much trouble.

lhuser said:
That's a problem with the nozzles. It seems to squirt like a line of paint, not a bar. Like, ewnought to do lines. The red nozzle was not doing this. It squirt the way I wanted. But, it woudn't be much trouble.

yeah i sort of figured that was the problem. It's hard to get an even spray that way. You can get different tips for spray cans but it's probably not worth the trouble or the effort.

wow. looks good dude. i was thinking of doing some painting on my old ps2. i was thinking if i mess up, it wouldnt really matter cuz i dont use it. cuz i got a xbox360. anyway, keep up the good work. the inside looks really cool! oh btw, r u gonna light this thing up?

I think with a budget AM2, yeah... I am also thinking of drilling tons of small holes on the bottom ad lighting up one or two cold cathodes...but I am not sure yet...

Back
Top Bottom