Missile Test Launches

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are cruisin for a freakin brusin.

I just find it funny that the only missile that could hit us that they tested failed within a minute of flight. And the Scuds they launched were using techbology that is 50 years old.

China and Japan owns North Korea so they can handle it.

Here is my theory. Palestine, N. Korea, and Iran are in cohoots. North Korea is tryin to distract the US, Palestine is trying to distract Israel. Then I think Iran is going to try to wipe our Israel. Ahmadnejad is surrounded by religious dilusions. He doesn't think that Israel exists. He could be bribing these countries with oil.

But what do I know? I'm just a kid.

N. Korea is attempting to make a statement in regards to thier advancement in missle tech despite it's flaws in the program.

Given they get that missle to the West coast of the USA, the nuclear payload would be extremely light at max.

But then again, if the next war goes nuclear, It's over. Noone is going to win.

Personally I think all countries should put down nuclear arms, even the US. It's getting annoying how the US keeps policing the world about WMD's and yet we still keep a small arsenal of them. :rolleyes:

alvino said:
Personally I think all countries should put down nuclear arms, even the US. It's getting annoying how the US keeps policing the world about WMD's and yet we still keep a small arsenal of them. :rolleyes:

I agree, but hell will freeze over before that happens.. The US will NEVER put away Nuclear Tech, because of the rest of the world.

But then again, who are we to tell X country they can't have them, but we can?

There wouldn't be a problem if the rest of the world wasn't terminally insane though.

well, actually it is thought that the self proclaimed leader of NKorea has scyzophrenia

plus, many of the countries not allowed to have Nukes, have already proven that they cannot be trusted with them, and the rest of the world agrees with us, that theyd be a danger to themselves and others if they aquired them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom