How the hell

Lol, that guy is so lucky. He wasn't even wearing any protective clothing.

"Stupido, stupido"

Sounds Italian or Spanish.

Yeah man Im still in aww...How the hell do you just bounce off a car like that, and get back on your feet..

personaly it dosent look like he got hit with much impact,but he still should of been startled enough to not be able to talk for a while,he wouldent get rite back up screaming at the person hed be holding his chest breathing heavly going "omg omg" lol

If I happen to of gotten hit by that drivers negligence, and walked away like that, I'm pretty sure I would of crossed the line from verbal to physical.

well the car mostly just hit the bike. But still quite amazing. Maybe just a little too much adrenaline so he didn't care about the pain.

Yea I think he prob had a lot of adrenaline pumping. He also may have other problems, my mom told me a story about a guy that ocne broke his leg because he dropped off a beloncy at 3 stories. HE walked down the block cussing gravity out. Then cllaposed when he got to the hostpial he never broke his leg worse as the doctor was trying to place it back in place, yelling that he was fine, and it was just a lil sprain (considering she said you could see the born sticking out....)

He was a druggie, and had mental issues, maybe that guy is the same. He may be reaslly hurt but just cna't quite feel it yet.

I would agree with Nik there, it is most likely the adrenaline running through his body, when I was young, I used to cycle to school, I got hit by a car went over the roof, and the car and smacked the floor pretty hard. I broke my arm badly in both places.

I was more worried about meeting my brother, as he needed to be picked up from school, with the broken arm I wrenched my bike from under the car, and was screaming mad at the driver, no pain at that time, until the paramedics sat me down, and a few minutes later I nearly passed out, when they got my mum on the phone and they said my brother was picked up by my aunt.

Your body does wondrous things to suppress the pain, same as when I chopped the top of my thumb off in a door, and didn't feel no pain, and wondered why all my class were screaming, till I look at my thumb on the floor lol, and then the pain hit.

Back
Top Bottom