Social Lounge - No post count?

~mr mixx~ said:
This is a subject that can go both way's...since you can't please both sides, i'd say leave it as is.Mods do know who are post whores & who are helping other's.

Yeah. This whole thread was really just an idea. I never expected it to fly or anything. Just thought that it would make people think. :)

Yeah. This whole thread was really just an idea. I never expected it to fly or anything. Just thought that it would make people think. :)

Word.. i do have to say that i'm glad that the Rep is now being used more than ever, especially for those who are helping member's alot.

I have to thank all member's for making CF what it is today, a wealth of knowledge is wrapped up in this site..:p

~mr mixx~ said:
Word.. i do have to say that i'm glad that the Rep is now being used more than ever, especially for those who are helping member's alot.

I have to thank all member's for making CF what it is today, a wealth of knowledge is wrapped up in this site..:p
And don't forget the close and friendly community :)

ArrizX said:
I wish we could ban people just for that :D

but then again, ima post whore.. so eh :p

Anyways... "If it aint broke, dont fix it" is the feeling in the staff lounge about that.

I dont care either way.
someone said that in another thread, maybe lhuser or mark?

If there is no post count then I think the social lounge wouldn't be so uptight. There are always people being accused of spamming and others acussing people. If there's no post count then the social lounge could become a much nicer place. This is just my opinion though.

Back
Top Bottom