50 Million

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
I was watching a comdey and it said that osama is now worth 50 million, comedian was like now so every day I pick a spot someone in pakistan or afganstain call the state department and tell them that bin laden is there. I figure eventually i'll catch him.

What do you think of 50 million for osama. If he was my best friend ever and a major gov said ok, we kill you and take osma, or you give you 50 mill and take osma either way we get him. I'd say "Cash or check?"

To think what you could do with that money. You could buy your own small army to defend aganist all those peope that support that nut case. What do yall think 50 million for one man. I fail too see how he hasn't be turned in yet, Thats far too much money for even the most humble to pass up.

lol, which comedian?
anyway, i think thats great, id buy a hugh jass boat like 200' oh man, thatd be great

Very good point, however you can only be so loyal to apoint. It doesn't take alot of poeple to do it. Just one man with sticky fingers. Honsetly I don't for seen us capaturing him. But I will call the state department and say I know where he is. Just kidding, but no still how many of you would be loyal to a man that committed a crime after you've been told you can get 50 mill for ratting on him?

lol. I'm talkin about Osamas friends, or whatever they're called.

And...

Fear.

Would you rat out a man that attacked the strongest (current) nation in the world.

Guys got el connections.

Now you say you'd buy 50 million dollar army, but then again it only takes one man to betray you :)

Have you seen "Munich"?
The guy killed a bunch of Arabs that had to do with the Munich Masscre. But he lived the rest of his life in fear of being killed.

lol. I'm talkin about Osamas friends, or whatever they're called.

And...

Fear.

Would you rat out a man that attacked the strongest (current) nation in the world.

Guys got el connections.

Now you say you'd buy 50 million dollar army, but then again it only takes one man to betray you

Have you seen "Munich"?
The guy killed a bunch of Arabs that had to do with the Munich Masscre. But he lived the rest of his life in fear of being killed.

Very good points, however at least you could die knowing you turned in a crimial.

One anaylast said that the money is too much for the poeple to imagine. He said he asked a afgan what he would do with those 25 millilon bucks, he said he'd buy a new goat, and cart so he could do his business better.When with 25 million he could move, expand to a new country and create a far more succesfully business.

So it may be too much, but honestly that reward is nice, and I wouldn't hesitate to rat out bin laden if I knew where he was.

I guess it all comes down to your personality. What you beleive in, and what not.

But yes I would i would give him up for 50 million dollars :D

If I was his friend, or supposed friend, I would certanily turn him in, no doubt about it. I dont evan think I would care about the money, that would not evan be a factor, after all that stuff he has done, that scummy bastard deserves to be locked up, or just killed.

Actually, let's torture him.

Back
Top Bottom