College Laptop question

niceties55

Daemon Poster
Where is the best place to buy a laptop for college, cuase I need college discounts and the such. And 2. what ist a recomended laptop for college, Apple or Windows is ok. $1000 is tops, MAYBE a BIT higher but not much more.

It really goes on which os you like, but when we got our g5 desktop, we got a HUGE discount for me being a student..Even though the computers not mine, it was for my dad, we still got the discount..Just call them, and they take your name and school, make sure you go there, and I think its 15% off...But dont get excited, it could be less...But I know Apple gives a big student discount.

I think the campus bookstore sells fairly good laptops and at a massive discount too.

If non of your friends have a Mac, dont get it! If the majority has it, then go ahead and get it, because trust me, you dont want a mac, and not know anyone who doesnt have one..My dad has so many problems with his mac, and I always have to help him out, but sometimes I dont know how, and no one I know, even has a mac..So I have to go on forums and crap..

Cool, thanks a lot, but i also like the ease of use of a Mac thats why I put that foward also

Back
Top Bottom