Flirting

boardordi3 said:
whoa whoa whoa, no need to go off on me, i didnt mean it like i'm better than you, by weird i meant different, its strange to me, because no one says that over here, sheesh
OK, I accept what you say, I guess our two cultures will never see completely eye to eye, a great pity, we couldn't have won the war without you.

Nik00117 said:
From my exp "hot" normally doesn't get as good of results as beautiful. MY friend is under the impression that girls like hearing "hey ya um your really hot, and fine and got a great ass!" when really "Hey yea, I just saw you from over there and I just couldn't resist but to tell you how beatiful you are" Its worked wonders...

Some girls find it offensive to be called hot, and have comments like NICE ASS and BIG BOOBS.

DJ-CHRIS said:
Some girls find it offensive to be called hot, and have comments like NICE ASS and BIG BOOBS.
Genuinely nice girls, yes, but for every nice girl, there's about twenty that enjoy such remarks unfortunately. :(

Yeah, but the type of girls I want to aim for, wouldn't like remarks like that most likely.

I agree that beautiful is a much better word to get the best attention, as that signifies more than just the body, since what you tend to look like to other people, tends to be how you feel inside as well. So beautiful suggests the minds in a good state as well as her.

I would never ever say nice ass, big boobs, haha. That would not work with me what so ever, and girls that would like that sort of comment are NOT worth my time.
I for one, want more than just sex in a relationship.

I go for the nice girls me :D

DJ-CHRIS said:
True you can flirt without going further. I have done that before. I have been flirty with drag queens, old cops (For the hell of it) and girls. None of these groups are of any sexual intrest to me.

And in my world the entire flirting stage can be completly skipped.

Agree ^ Flirting is'nt a must,
And..
Yeah i can understand all that, with the non-sexual intrest just for fun etc but wait...... girls? o_O Are'nt you gay tho?
I dont really mean to sound/read blunt but why females if 'they-are'nt-for-you', just for fun?
What about missleading?
Dont get me wrong, im all for that(fun, experience etc) but if i was 'fully-gay' and only wanted/liked females i would want nothing to do with males bar friendship and certain lines of fun..
Thats just my thoughts tho.. /little confused that all.

Kage ~ What fun is that!, nice is'nt always 'fun' =P Parhap's a female might come along and corrupt you =P It happens trust me lol! >.< =P

little bit old thread, not over 3 weeks old tho..

where I live

she grabs your butt

and groin

she asks you whats the capital of thailand

and they take ur hand and put it on thier t*t

Hackslayer said:
where I live

she grabs your butt

and groin

she asks you whats the capital of thailand

and they take ur hand and put it on thier t*t
Tut, enough of that, probably true in your area, if you say so, but not so graphic mate please.

Brookfield said:
Tut, enough of that, probably true in your area, if you say so, but not so graphic mate please.

sorry I was trying to keep it toned down as much as I could.

Back
Top Bottom