Flirting

joxley1990 said:
I would prefer them to just walk up to me and go "Oi, I think your fit. Go out with me now"

Seems a little simpler...

But relationships depend on alot more than looks.

It's both mental and pysical :) I would never go out with someone just because of how "fit" (Fit is like british for hot).

Extremely hot people generally have large ego's in my experince.

Most of them... and they're way too much work. Been there, done that, it's never worth it no matter how hot they are.

Everyonce in a while you'll find someone that's pretty and fun to be with. That's when you know you've got something.

joxley1990 said:
I would prefer them to just walk up to me and go "Oi, I think your fit. Go out with me now"

Seems a little simpler...

lol, dude seriusly, you english guys have the weirdest slang "fit" ????

and Nik, id expect this from someone else, but his is some girly thing from myspace :D lol

boardordi3 said:
lol, dude seriusly, you english guys have the weirdest slang "fit"
Hey, weirdest slang??, ye gods!! you can talk!!, the present-day Brit slang is no weirder than yours, just different, every culture's aspect on most things is different, why do you people think that your slant on things is right, & therefore every one elses is wrong, we love our US cousins, but sometimes you can be sooooo pompous!
dousing.gif

* Warning im going to have alot to say, yep im still here =P *

DJ-CHRIS ~ Yeah but all that.. not actal flirting, its the next stage =P
(well ok maybe not but still, get me? anywho)

Nik00117 ~ Ive seen this list among other list's like this, there all the same :p Bunch of howee'

eg:
5. He blew off his buds to go see "Run Away Bride" with you cuz you
couldn't get another girl pal to go and didn't want to go alone.

- and -

4. He yelled, "Hi!", to your mUm that day she picked you up from school.

..and unrelible, like some things you find on the net...

Plus there obviously anyone with brains would know what/and who is flirting =P Common sense people! =)

...Tho...guys are hardly the brainics in the romance dep' =P..so i understand they might need help, haha................

aaron12345 said:
Everyonce in a while you'll find someone that's pretty and fun to be with. That's when you know you've got something.

..^ Or not =P...

Non the less, true, and for __ sake dont let it go!
Dont belive that rubbish saying " If you love something, let it go"
DONT!...........Meh.. i spose you will learn the hard way tho, either way *shurg*

Brookfield said:
You wish!, that's a pipedream, you'll learn, a warning watch out for the p***k teasers, they'll lead you on, next step, heavy petting, next step, she cries rape, this happened recently here, a male teacher, 24 years old & a 15 year old girl pupil, ruined his career, he was due for promotion to head teacher, he was cleared after a two year court battle, it unnerved him so much, he is now a shop assistant at half the salary, & his girl friend left him.

Wait, how is that a pipedream?
Pipedreams are things that YOU *know* are'nt real, its all fairy tale stuff etc, things thats are'nt possible,
That IS possble, Who's to say some hot girl wont go up to him and ask him out and be 'right' for HIM ? Without all the messing around and straight to the source..
Anything is possible..

Brookfield said:
May I go back to the subject of girls falsely crying rape?, here is a real story from Fox News, don't worry, nothing explicit, & no pics, a cautionary warning to all, I feel:-

www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,153969,00.html

make sure you scroll right down, and click on "archive"
^(nope havent read the artic yet either)

Again,
Back to the flirting thing,
Just because a female flirt's with a guy the guy get's the wrong sign DOES'NT i repete DOES NOT give the guy the OK to go ahead and 'do' what he does.. If the female says NO it means NO N.O, plain and simple its really not that hard to understand to letters.. really come on..
Flirting is not a go ahead to mean yes, at all....
I could go on but i wont,

Flirting = Fun, playful; etc, nothing more, unless there is consent, verbal

That is all :)

edit: Does'nt mean flirting is going any further, no matter how much 'flirting' is involved and how close.. Not sure if it/any of it makes sense..

True you can flirt without going further. I have done that before. I have been flirty with drag queens, old cops (For the hell of it) and girls. None of these groups are of any sexual intrest to me.

And in my world the entire flirting stage can be completly skipped.

Yeah, flirting tends to just be fun,

but I'd like flirting in the case of wanting to be serious too. I like the whole act of the small little hints, etc, until your actually told. Its a way of getting to know someone you like them, without actually telling them, just incase their involved, etc with someone.
But thats mostly something a girl would do more.

Thats not to say guys don't flirt, we do, but just, ours tends to be alot more... can't explain it really. I guess its less noticable.

I'm from England. I actually like the word fit. It explains it well, haha :p
Though, I use hot too.

I guess girls could come under both catorgories depending on the situation, haha.

From my exp "hot" normally doesn't get as good of results as beautiful. MY friend is under the impression that girls like hearing "hey ya um your really hot, and fine and got a great ass!" when really "Hey yea, I just saw you from over there and I just couldn't resist but to tell you how beatiful you are" Its worked wonders...

Brookfield said:
Hey, weirdest slang??, ye gods!! you can talk!!, the present-day Brit slang is no weirder than yours, just different, every culture's aspect on most things is different, why do you people think that your slant on things is right, & therefore every one elses is wrong, we love our US cousins, but sometimes you can be sooooo pompous!
dousing.gif
whoa whoa whoa, no need to go off on me, i didnt mean it like i'm better than you, by weird i meant different, its strange to me, because noone says that over here, sheesh

Back
Top Bottom