nba3on3

~K-Pow~

Daemon Poster
I leave for Moncton on Friday to play in the nba3on3 tournament. It should be good were in the under 6' competitive devision. I can't wait there will be some good ballers there i imagine.

Always wanted to be in one, but ehh never did it..Good luck man, you must be good, if your going...Man I would get screwed over, cause im like 6'1...

It's all for fun man. I am excited to go. I don't expect to win any games but i'm going just for the fun of it all.

I remember that event. It was launched back in the Jordan era when the 3 on 3 Hoop It Up was created. At least I think that's what it was called. I want to sign up so bad, but none of my friends were too enthusiastic about it. They know they suck, lol.

TRDCorolla said:
I remember that event. It was launched back in the Jordan era when the 3 on 3 Hoop It Up was created. At least I think that's what it was called. I want to sign up so bad, but none of my friends were too enthusiastic about it. They know they suck, lol.

Same here, I know people that are good, but they just dont feel like doing it...And I have no clue when it comes to my town...

Back
Top Bottom