Need a new FileSharing Prog.

Got LimeWire Pro off of google, more or less legally. It's, in general, better than standard and it doesnt look that bad. I get more sources and more results. I'm pretty happy with it and I recommend PRO and not standard.

IF you got it off the internet for free, than its not legal. Limewire Pro is a paid software. You pay for a copy of it, which means you cannot distribute it. Sorry bro...

Who cares, what ever. Now I've got a new and irritating twist from LimeWire. I cant keep it closed, when I turn it off 30 seconds down the road it turns right back on! If anyones had this problem and fixed please tell us all!

Just uninstall it. I recomend getting everything off of torrent sites. (cant list em here...) Just look for LimeWire Pro on a torrent site, that is if you dont care if its legal or not.

ya you can get in lots of trouble for getting limewire PRO off of the internet. its legal thoguh if you get regular limewire then search PRO and get it threw that. but ya torrents r best just because the fact that they are usually full cds and they are compressed so it takes like 15-60 mins on a decent connection to get a full cd.

Went on the LimeWire FAQs and it turns out its a very rare virus! Windows defender cant pick it up so I need a free virus remover that can find it, very irritating. And you guys discussing up above, I already have the files so why would I need to use that complicated torrent crap?

IHateDells said:
Went on the LimeWire FAQs and it turns out its a very rare virus! Windows defender cant pick it up so I need a free virus remover that can find it, very irritating. And you guys discussing up above, I already have the files so why would I need to use that complicated torrent crap?
If you have a virus, and you know the name of it, download one of the removal tools from http://www.symantec.com thats what I usually do. I don't think it requires Norton Antivirus to run [altough I am not entirely sure on this].

Back
Top Bottom