Grand Theft Auto

my friend just gave me his old xbox, i modded all the maps on halo, and now im playin xbconnect with an smg that shoots sniper bullets in 20 round bursts

That's what I meant, I can't hook it up cus the router and modem are in my moms room.

boardordi3 said:
i just hate how thers no ranking system, so cheating is useless, just use ur reg xbox with xbconnect or sumitn

my friend just gave me his old xbox, i modded all the maps on halo, and now im playin xbconnect with an smg that shoots sniper bullets in 20 round bursts
nice lol

man,im gonna have to get it for pc caus I dont plan on buying a ps3 just for gta, : (

o yea my by far favoright thing in the game is parachutes,those are so fun

I once dropped from a plane and opened and closed a parachute 3 times with the cheat code,talk about pressing buttons fast

haha. cool.

anyway, i love san andreas. but i cant wait for the new one. esp cuz i already have a 360. i wonder if they'r ever gonna make an online version. it would be like a freaking rpg. but it would kinda suck cuz ppl would be going crazy and be gay.

but wat's liberty city stories about? and is it as good as san andreas? and whats it like, is the gameplay similar to SA?

Back
Top Bottom