I need money!

@lhuser

Gateway.. Pentium with god only knows in it. But its old. I mean, possibly make a hardware firewall out of it if you reformatted. But I just dont know. Its really aged.

And the second one, its got like a 300mhz P2 in it and I think 64mb ram. (I would have another one to sell, but I was made oto give it away :()

@Marx.. Depends on how much you need.. I mean I dont really wanna part it for one part. Althoug, I could sell a ram stick or some. I have a 128mb sdram stick and a 256mb sd ram stick in the newest dell.

@ lhuser

It was a joke, and yes I am nuts. In no way I was serious, but it's just a perverted joke when people ask for money.

ArrizX said:
@lhuser

Gateway.. Pentium with god only knows in it. But its old. I mean, possibly make a hardware firewall out of it if you reformatted. But I just dont know. Its really aged.

And the second one, its got like a 300mhz P2 in it and I think 64mb ram. (I would have another one to sell, but I was made oto give it away :()

@Marx.. Depends on how much you need.. I mean I dont really wanna part it for one part. Althoug, I could sell a ram stick or some. I have a 128mb sdram stick and a 256mb sd ram stick in the newest dell.

I'm just in need of a PSU and a harddrive, however I might get a cheap PSU through newegg or even a local store, since paying for those to be shipped is sometimes a little too much. But after that harddrive and whatever I do for a PSU, my other system is up and running :)

Any monitors?

PC games?

Is one of the old PCs usable for like surfin the net, and IMing?

And how much would you ask for?

Marx.. I do have a 20gb slave in the gateway as the origional like 2gb wasnt enough :p

Ill see what I can do. Because technicly, thats still my moms computer.

@Jon
Yes, I have a zillion. To count, I have like 3, maybe 4 that im not using. All CRT. All usable, but one of them, has viewing problems. It works, but trust me, you wouldnt want it.

I can burn some games :D But none that I want to sell.

And yes, both the Dell and the older dell could do that.

Best offer. Ill get you exact specs if your interested, but that means plugging everything in it and converting my wireless adapter to that.

So, if you seriously want to buy, ill do it and get some CPU-Z screens, but if your wondering.. Well heh..

Hmm, I'm seriously thinking about it.

I only have 100 dollars by the end of this week

How much would shipping cost?

Edit > Area code -- 78130

In bed for work tomorrow. Answer by tomorrow night.

jon, know of any good shipping sites to find that out, lol :p

Edit-
hope you like xp pro, because I didnt activate the last copy so I gotta reformat..

Back
Top Bottom