I need money!

Half Evil

Golden Master
Okay, half way to my car system. Just over $400 now, and I need to double that for my car setup. Also.. tax.

Anyways, unless you all want to give me money :D (just kidding) I need to sell some stuff. Basicly I lost my job when I went on vacation, because the owners sold the business, and I think I got replaced by her kid.

Anyways, eBay. I have so much stuff, old computers, a 2.1 sound system. Old Sega stuff. Might sell some Cosoles, and games; controllers. Im sure ill find some odds and ends stuff.

But the idea of this thread, is to get ideas. Like what would I not normally think to sell that may be valuable.

Just what are some odds and ends things that I just might have laying around the house. All suggestions wanted :D

My standard advice in any need money situation is to become a prostitute.

lhuser>>Have you gone nuts?!

What do you have for 80 bucks?

Cus I got 80 bucks, and it's burning a hole in my pocket. :D

Jon. said:
What do you have for 80 bucks?

Cus I got 80 bucks, and it's burning a hole in my pocket. :D

Look at it this way, what do you need or want.

I do have alotta random things. I think the weirdest think is like 300 issues of Nintendo Power that my cousin gave me for some odd reason.. Heh

Anyways, what do you want? Im at my grandma's now, so I cant like give a list, and I have to go fairly soon. So just kinda think, what do you need or want. Anything at all. Just try me, maybe you will get lucky.

have fun!
istockphoto_711096_roll_of_100_dollar_bills.jpg

Hope that's enough :p

Hmm, doubt you have a system that you would want to cell for around a hundred bucks :D

Any parts?

Lol, im loving those wads of cash

Jon. said:
Hmm, doubt you have a system that you would want to cell for around a hundred bucks :D

Any parts?

Actually, I have like two computers. Really old ones. And then I have a pretty decent one.

Dell 4300

1.6ghz P4
388mb ram (just upgraded last week)
some random mobo
5.1 sound card
AGP 4x using intigrated ATI Rage Pro 16mb
And a 40gb harddirveIDE

Best offer.

Back
Top Bottom