Rant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hahaha, see what he made. Its in the spam archive, so you cant see it, but just wow..

I don't feel it's appropriate to remain anonymous with a vote as this, so I will come out and say, I did vote against Arrizx. I won't go into great detail as to why, but I will add just a few. The demeanor in which he handles himself and derragatory remarks made by Arrizx are absolutely innapropriate at times. He speaks like that of a "thug", and to top it off, the guy wanted to put bass tubes in the backseat of his car.

On a more serious note, Your a good kid Arrizx, and hopefully you know I'm just screwin with you. You've done your job well, and hopefully will continue to do so. Glad to hear your brushing this off your shoulders, rather than dwelling in a negative regard. You don't know how many times I've been told I'm a bad LEO, because I'm hauling another person off to jail.

AmericanSensei said:
I don't feel it's appropriate to remain anonymous with a vote as this, so I will come out and say, I did vote against Arrizx. I won't go into great detail as to why, but I will add just a few. The demeanor in which he handles himself and derragatory remarks made by Arrizx are absolutely innapropriate at times. He speaks like that of a "thug", and to top it off, the guy wanted to put bass tubes in the backseat of his car.

On a more serious note, Your a good kid Arrizx, and hopefully you know I'm just screwin with you. You've done your job well, and hopefully will continue to do so. Glad to hear your brushing this off your shoulders, rather than dwelling in a negative regard. You don't know how many times I've been told I'm a bad LEO, because I'm hauling another person off to jail.

pass tubes?

AmericanSensei said:
He speaks like that of a "thug", and to top it off, the guy wanted to put bass tubes in the backseat of his car..

Whats wrong with putting subs in your trunk..Once I get my car the first thing Im doing is popiin a jl w7 in that shit...

comawhite said:
I have read previous post about your forums getting spammed to hell.

Maybe if you didn't treat people unfairly and tone it down a bit, your forums would be better.

It seems like this Kingkill dude I read about did that.

Who are you? You dont come here and just read about the forums being spammed to hell.

No one is complaining yet. Except for yourself, and as the general consensus has said, your opinion isnt welcome :D

How does what seem like it? How do you know about him anyways. Kingkill was a while ago. Although he as made more accounts, but not like a kingkill1 or kingkill2. Totally different names.

So... Ill ask the other mods about it, but I think I speak for everyone when I say you shouldnt be here.

And thats my opinion ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom