Gallery: Your Workstation

natej315 said:
I love all of the Halo Stuff :)
nice Moniter to :)

Haha, thanks. I just got that issue of OXM (Official Xbox Magazine) today. Apparently it's about Halo 3. Then, coincidentally, I had my Halo 3 desktop today and the Halo PC box there too. :p

alvino said:
Haha, thanks. I just got that issue of OXM (Official Xbox Magazine) today. Apparently it's about Halo 3. Then, coincidentally, I had my Halo 3 desktop today and the Halo PC box there too. :p

HaHa nice

lhuser said:
What are the dimesnsions and how much did you desk cost Ronco?

ummm, i don't have a tape measure on me right now, but it looks like 5' long, 2' deep and like 3' high. its 5' long including the middle piece of the glass where the two pieces of desks connect. but if you just want one desk its prolly 4'. the price i think it was around $200. i don't remember that much because i had gotten this desk like 3 years ago. if i find the desk online ill PM you about it.

cileskot said:
i love that desk, i was about to get the same one except it didnt wrap around like yours does.

yea that desk is awesome. the only problem with it, is it feels kinda naked with all the wires showing so you to twist tie them and it gets REALLY dusty and alot of water marks show. but it still kicks ass, lol

hpim05298no.jpg

Back
Top Bottom