My Wireless

Nik00117 said:
Go to the store buy a long cat5 cable, and a if your wireless router supports wired great :) go wired I can't see how poeple can stand wireless. It sucks SO MUCH. Its worse then dail up.
No it isn't...I haven't had a problem yet with my wireless router or any of my cards (all Linksys stuff).

You should move your access point up to the highest floor on the house, in a central location so you get good coverage throughout the whole house.

Well I moved the wireless Acces point to ontop of my dads printer which is 5 feet form where it used to be and I havent been disconnected yet :)

natej315 said:
Well I moved the wireless Acces point to ontop of my dads printer which is 5 feet form where it used to be and I havent been disconnected yet :)
Well good man.....glad something worked for you.

natej315 said:
that's good :cool:

Maybe in that position you had it before something was interfering with it? You probably just moved it away from something that was interfering.

Back
Top Bottom