My new myspace

MooseMan1

Fully Optimized
no that any1 particularly likes myspace, but i made 1 thats got pics of my computer and soon 2 be my car and stuff so i thought u guys might wanna check it out if u got nothing better 2 do, it's :

http://www.myspace.com/ciwcertifiedmoose

Right now photobucket is being stupid and not resizeing all my pics so sry about the bottem scroll bar, andy who's got a myspace should add me :D lol

That's a awesome computer you have there. I like that case. I also have an leather chair exactly like that. Probably the same brand.

lol yea that chair is awesome! i am using it now :p it's the most comfe chair i have ever sat in lol

EDIT: about the case, it is pretty cool, the sliding drive cover things is pretty cool and all, and the temp display, but i plan on getting a new 1 pretty soon

Lol, that's the reddest car I've ever seen.

Nice computer, looks really organized and stuff on the inside.

Mine has wires everywhere.

lol yea i try 2 keep the wires strait and hidden, i am going 2 buy some more wire loom sometime this month and get it even better ^_^

Not bad...your computer could use some rewiring. Open the other side panel and use the motherboard panel to hide and route cables through there. You should see Voodoo PC's wiring job...I swear, they're like magicians. You can hardly see ANY wiring at all. It's insane.

Back
Top Bottom