Car Thread!

Re: Gallery: Your Car

Your back wall is a gas tank?? Right on the backs of the backseat passengers?? Thats pretty dumb, the gas tank should be as far away from the passengers as possible.

NeXuS said:
Hahah but loud Sound sistem gradually damages your car cause why cause of the vibrations
tongue.gif
Yeah...lol...I knew someone who had such a loud system in his car that he had to tighten the screws in his dashboard and doors...etc like once a week....lol

Tommy Boy said:
Your back wall is a gas tank?? Right on the backs of the backseat passengers?? Thats pretty dumb, the gas tank should be as far away from the passengers as possible.

Yeah...lol...I knew someone who had such a loud system in his car that he had to tighten the screws in his dashboard and doors...etc like once a week....lol

Lol youd think.

ArrizX said:
Lol youd think.
Sounds dumb to me...like the old 50's ford F-100 trucks that had the gas tank inside the cab. I could lose respect for Mercedes Benz for something like that.

Its just because its old. They dont do it with new cars anymore.

And actually, I think it was only that model, because its not like that in my dads mercedes, or my moms.

So I think im just unlucky..

ArrizX said:
Its just because its old. They dont do it with new cars anymore.

And actually, I think it was only that model, because its not like that in my dads mercedes, or my moms.

So I think im just unlucky..
LOL....better not let anyone smoke inside the car or you'll be real unlucky....lol

Hahaha, ill be that unfortunite (sp) victim that you hear about on the news :(

Yeah saw it a while go, the spyder right? I dont like it much, I prefer the normal one..Dont really like convertibles to much..Still a nice car..

Well it is an eclipse, but its an eclipse spyder.

Back
Top Bottom