My Avatar

Well, nothing wrong with brainstorming. Helps you be open-minded and think more.

i think all the mods here are open minded...and as for taking charge, we all could say that you are no longer a mod, so you cannot have a custom AV anymore ..but you still do.

So let's give the conclusion that david is ok with this, as far as mods being able to give out custom Av's..this can be a cool idea, but i don't think david will go with it.

I really think it should go on rep, if mods give it out, then members will complain and go against them..For example "hey why dont I get one"...and then they will start a fight and so on...Rep is king..

Rep can play a big part in who deserves a custom, but you have to concider the fact that some will try to cheat their way into getting more rep by not acually earning it the correct way... example:

a)someone helps a member with a computer prob..he/she gets a rep point

b)that was a funny pic you posted, you deserve a rep point <--- (see my point)

Maybe it should be a whole bunch of different things that get put into play. Like you have to be here for a certain amount of time, certain amount of rep points, and post count..Not sure, but I think the best way will be pure rep..Well see what David has to say.

Swift said:
Brookfield why do you have to create a thread on your avatar...?

Dont know, its like he wants to show off that he can have one, and we cant..no no im j/k...I really have no clue, I guess he just wants to see what we think..We 've had threads that are worse..So I guess its not all that bad..

Back
Top Bottom