superman the real story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, this is a VERY touchy subject. I could feel the tension from the curious and the religious.

Although I'm not religious, today it's possible to have a baby while remaining a virgin. Why do you think they have sperm banks? If a woman was devoutly religous and had to remain a virgin, but still wanted a child then there is one viable option. It's called artificial insemination, and a woman can remain a virgin while having a baby, because she never had sexual intercourse.

I realize that this subject is not for all ages, as it does touch upon things that some shouldn't see, so I apologize in advance if you're offended by any of this in any way. Oh and feel free to correct me if I made an error. It's part of what makes us human. ;)

EDIT>>> I hope I'm not going to get in trouble for this, because I just saw Paradox and Brookfield's posts and realized that this thread is on it's way to the chopping block.

alvino said:
Wow, this is a VERY touchy subject. I could feel the tension from the curious and the religious.

Although I'm not religious, today it's possible to have a baby while remaining a virgin. Why do you think they have sperm banks? If a woman was devoutly religous and had to remain a virgin, but still wanted a child then there is one viable option. It's called artificial insemination, and a woman can remain a virgin while having a baby, because she never had sexual intercourse.

I realize that this subject is not for all ages, as it does touch upon things that some shouldn't see, so I apologize in advance if you're offended by any of this in any way. Oh and feel free to correct me if I made an error. It's part of what makes us human. ;)

EDIT>>> I hope I'm not going to get in trouble for this, because I just saw Paradox and Brookfield's posts and realized that this thread is on it's way to the chopping block.
No, you're OK in this instance, whilst we've had our differences. you & I, we are unanimous in our feelings, I'll give it another day perhaps, then close it.

Religion divides people, but God unites them. Whatever name you decide to call him that's your choice. I believe religion is overrated. It all says basically the same thing, but yet wars have been fought for thousands of years over it. Im cristian but not that dedicated as i say but i go to church once ina while.

OK, that's it, thread closed, King of King's offensive "joke" was a post too far, & as for some members obsession with Superman!!!, *shudder*, he's NOT real, for Pete's sake, you regard him with awe, over & above God, how infantile, I know he's a great icon in the States, I used to read his comics when I was twelve, but it was just sheer fun, deep down I knew he wasn't real, for goodness sake, I really do despair over the mentality of some, thread closed, & good riddance!!, no more like this, Great Hype, you got the message from most of the members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom