My Avatar

Then the moderators need to tough up and be moderators. Be in command. It just goes to show that the person doesn't deserve it. However, moderators would need to be unbiased and open minded, and although it's usually required for the job, I've seen some forums that have the most ridiculous moderators EVER.

alvino said:
Why? It could be something where the admin or moderators give that privledge to those who have earned it. Avatars are supposed to be icons that describe you and your interests. It shouldn't be something that's suppressed upon and only given to those who have the "rank".
Totally agree.

that does make good since,im still against it though,well,strike that,im ooo whats the word ahh yea,nutrel : )

id be happy either way

Sorry a bit off topic, where can I look at all the ranks, for rep that is..I know you can tell by the bar, but just wondering about the names..Is there a thread or something?

Alvino, there is no way for anyone other then Admin to do anything about the Avatars

Why? It could be something where the admin or moderators give that privledge to those who have earned it. Avatars are supposed to be icons that describe you and your interests. It shouldn't be something that's suppressed upon and only given to those who have the "rank".

So the bold is not possible. Now, I do have an idea that might get to work, but it involves a new rank and im still trying to get Davids A-okay on that.

But seriously, as of now you all know that its not possible to have new or custom avatars. Give it a damn rest, and ill try and see what I can do. But this bitching will get you no where.

And if you try and aruge about mods giving out the avatar thing, dont. I was on msn with Dave for a good hour trying to figure that out, but there is no way, at least with this version.

But too keep all you kitties happy, ill tell you what is going to take effect. At least the general idea that should happen.

Whenever I feel there should be a change in avatars: There will be. I want one uploaded it gets uloaded. I want one taken off, its taken off. That way you guys are more free to tell me what to give Dave. But in all seriousness, this ranting kinda makes me wana just say STFU and forget about the whole idea.

And as for custom avatars and ranks, well heh, gonna have to wait for that one. Sure easy to figure out, but you dont know the details, which is fine ;)

Dev0115 said:
Sorry a bit off topic, where can I look at all the ranks, for rep that is..I know you can tell by the bar, but just wondering about the names..Is there a thread or something?

This is default.

Brookfield said:
Er, I don't understand, please explain, thank you.

What he's actually trying to say is that all mods are changing their pictures, but some still did not. Only threee did. But, I am the only one without the avatar and sig, which mean except me.

ArrizX said:
Alvino, there is no way for anyone other then Admin to do anything about the Avatars

So the bold is not possible. Now, I do have an idea that might get to work, but it involves a new rank and im still trying to get Davids A-okay on that.

But seriously, as of now you all know that its not possible to have new or custom avatars. Give it a damn rest, and ill try and see what I can do. But this bitching will get you no where.

And if you try and aruge about mods giving out the avatar thing, dont. I was on msn with Dave for a good hour trying to figure that out, but there is no way, at least with this version.

But too keep all you kitties happy, ill tell you what is going to take effect. At least the general idea that should happen.

Whenever I feel there should be a change in avatars: There will be. I want one uploaded it gets uloaded. I want one taken off, its taken off. That way you guys are more free to tell me what to give Dave. But in all seriousness, this ranting kinda makes me wana just say STFU and forget about the whole idea.

And as for custom avatars and ranks, well heh, gonna have to wait for that one. Sure easy to figure out, but you dont know the details, which is fine ;)

How is it bitching? I was just brainstoriming and giving suggestions. Sheesh...:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom