Counter Strike Source

Run Source. No crap though. Get a good variety of maps and no mods or anything. I am totally up for that. We should all wear like (CF) after our names or something. Not like we are a clan just so we know who is from the forums and not.

i play 1.6 because hunter gave it to me lol, better than paying money for source

Hmm can I use somones CSS. I need to test it with my new 1Gb of ram and Ti 4200 @ Ti 4800SEat higher clock speeds

NeXuS said:
Source is for noobs to ez
source isn't too easy.. if it is to you, then maybe your just too good? :p

Source might only seem easier because it most likely has people in it that started playing at source.. most of the 1.6'ers stick to 1.6 because:
A, they have stone-age computers
B, they think source is too easy (again, most of the source players haven't been playing since 1.3 or anything like that)
C, just hate change.

Nah my comp can handle with good Frames source at 1024X768 at med settings i play once an a while but im starting to suck at it lost my touch cause im back with 1.6 :p

NeXuS said:
Nah my comp can handle with good Frames source at 1024X768 at med settings i play once an a while but im starting to suck at it lost my touch cause im back with 1.6 :p
ahhh I see. it's the other way around for me.. I suck at 1.6 yet i'm moderate at source.

deprodigy00131hu.jpg

I'm an awperator o_O

Back
Top Bottom