So many problems...

G9

Daemon Poster
...will be faced and defeated with the release of Vista full. But will it fully confront and defeat the OS's greatest foe, insability?

Post whether or not you think Vista will solve the Windows stability problems it's had in the past.

Nope. I am guessing you mean instability so yeah, if its Windows, it will most likely still crash... maybe not as much as before, but I am guessing that the Aero Glass theme will cause some crashes with hardware that is not 100% supported. With all those new features too, I am sure that here will be plenty of crashes and security fixes. Anyway, instability is to be expected with any new Windows release... Solution: Switch to Linux... No, ok, I won't get into Linux vs. Windows. Ok, anyway, we really won't know until it is released....

Theres no such thing as a perfect OS. There will always be instability. And yea, all the new features dont help that either.

Don't expect immediate stability improvement over XP, since it will just have been released, there will be plenty of things to fix.

Windows will never be stable until they get rid of that God awful registry. That is the spear in their side. It is their stability and security problems. But they can't get rid of it because it will break all of the older programs. Their are supposed to be improvements to it but I forgot to check it out when I had the Vista beta.

Back
Top Bottom