Car Thread!

Re: Gallery: Your Car

NeXuS said:
Just enter the zip code and you will c it

ok that worked, i was having some trouble because i dont know any american zip codes but then! i remembered that show Beverly Hills 90210 lol and zing it worked! haha

ArrizX said:
hahaha, nice.

but what do you think of them?

oh right, i guess i forgot to comment on them, the first one seems too small and would be uncomfortable to use but i like the style. I like the second one it seems cool, and the last one is nice too but i prefer something with a bit of billet aluminum in it. IDK why just makes it look nicer.

Well, the thing is that there is no chrome on my car at all. im going for black really everything. even muffler tips, lol

So hmm, thanks

an exhaust tip on a 4 banger benz? it's gonna sound like a weedwhacker...trust me..lol

hahaha weedwhacker.... hahaha thats hilarious.

well i looked at it, and you would be able to see the tip anyways, bceause its pointed down behind the bumper. so screw that.

hehe... weedwhacker id give you another rep point, but it wont let me.

ArrizX said:
hahaha weedwhacker.... hahaha thats hilarious.

well i looked at it, and you would be able to see the tip anyways, bceause its pointed down behind the bumper. so screw that.

hehe... weedwhacker id give you another rep point, but it wont let me.
lol..I've heard plenty of civics with fart cans on them that sound like weedwhackers...lol
If your going to do exhaust you need to get some Magnaflow or Flowmaster mufflers to give it a good sound....now that would sound good.

Tommy Boy said:
lol..I've heard plenty of civics with fart cans on them that sound like weedwhackers...lol
If your going to do exhaust you need to get some Magnaflow or Flowmaster mufflers to give it a good sound....now that would sound good.

Or maybe a greddy..they sound preety good.

Back
Top Bottom