BamaFan29891

In Runtime
My 200th Post!! Celebrate :)

I would like to thank google for allowing me to find this page. And for David, for calling it "computer forums", because that helps Google to place it first when you type in "computer forums." lol

I would like to thank everyone else here too... cry ; ;

lol :)

heh first time I saw someone make a thread for 200 posts, but congrats non the less, keep it up!

Yeah, people don't usually post about their 200th....lol Nothing really to brag about.

Now 2,000.....that is something.

BamaFan2989 said:
omg...

screw all of you...

i quit

Dude, I have never known anyone make a thread for 200 posts, 200 posts is nothing. Besides, making this thread, only suggests you are on this forum for the post count, which is just stupid..when your on 1K, then, make a thread.

Bama, I personally hate the 1,000 posts ones however I did do it myself as well. So I don't really do anything about that. HOWEVER 200 posts is NOTHING. Most of us do that in a month, some of us in a week. Its not somthing to make a thread about. I mean i'm at nearly 2,700 I haven't made a post about my post count in over 1,700 posts. So don't brag about 200 posts and enjoy the community its that simple.

Im almost at 10k, and I doubt ill even make a thread at that. But there was no reason to report this thread :p

And you know who you are, hahaha

BamaFan2989 said:
omg...

screw all of you...

i quit
Don't quit, you'll get a lot of this, get used to it, they're just having some harmless fun, some member reported your post, but I've decided to ignore it, just behave yourself in general, & enjoy CF
thumbs.gif

Back
Top Bottom