Need for speed most wanted for psp worth anything?

Yo is the game good? Cause ppl say it sucks for PSP, but I played it for PS2 and its wicked.

Advocate said:
Yo is the game good? Cause ppl say it sucks for PSP, but I played it for PS2 and its wicked.
its ok. The game dont have free mode.. just like need for speed unground where you pick a race.. and race..there is a black list. its hard to bet somtimes

why is this in this section? I dont know about most wanted, but I beat nfs rivals,it was fun but not fun after you beat it

well,it took me a while to beat it though,while your trying to beat it and get all the upgrades its pretty fun,but after that blah : (
still a good 20-30 hours of playtime though
thats worth 50 bucks,especially if you have someone to race against via ad hoc
I did that with my friend at school,tons of fun

I've got to admit, the PSP's an okay machine. I haven't played on one much though.

Go on ebay or something, and find out how much second hand copies are going for. Then do the same :p

The PSP will be sweet when the release the PSONE emulator in October. I am going to be getting Burnout Legends soon. That game looks fun.

The PSP is a pretty decent machine. Some people might argue that it doesn't have that great graphics. Of course the graphics aren't as good as, say, an XBox 360 or a PS2, but they are awesome compared to the earlier portables like the original GameBoy (remember those???)

Back
Top Bottom