Need a new FileSharing Prog.

Dev0115 said:
Yeah Azueres is a torrent..I have limewire, and Ill agree right now it sucks...SOme of the things link you to random websites, its weird...Try limewire pro....

Lol, I got pro off limewire and it sucks just as much. Except the font is cooler and orage :cool:

DLed bearshare lite and just as I thought, its infested with all sorts of evilness that window Defender spotted. I just want something that acts like bearshare but is free and doesnt have viruses. I might try getting PRO off of Limewire but doubt its reliability.

IHateDells said:
DLed bearshare lite and just as I thought, its infested with all sorts of evilness that window Defender spotted. I just want something that acts like bearshare but is free and doesnt have viruses. I might try getting PRO off of Limewire but doubt its reliability.

Well, I scanned it with Spyware Doctor, Spy Sweeper, and Nod32, and they said it was spyware/virus free. *Confused*. Maybe files you have downloaded from Bearshare Lite are viruses and spyware, but not the actual program itself.

IHateDells said:
I would use LimeWire PRO but I dont see any point in paying for my pirated software, lol.

lol, you can get limewire pro, on normal limewire, yeah I know thats just stupid...But its true ahah :D

I installed Frostwire on my computer once, was buggy as hell, so I uninstalled it... Have no problem with Limewire, however.

Weird...

Groupster is preety cool, but its not amazing...But I really like it for certain things..For example, there are groups, and there all different..Like a hip hop group ect...And each group has members, and you can only be in the group if you share a certain amount..But its cool, check it out...And you can only download from a group if your in it...I only use it between friends, but havent used it for a loooong ass time..

Back
Top Bottom