Um.. WOW! TRD, please look. Same with Tommy Boy and Nexus

Thats very shifty, but I guess you need to pick up the car! :p

Yeah, many people for example keep refreshing in the last 2 minutes, and quickly keep bidding until they win, if their outbid.

Some clever but shifty people out there. make sure you read all the text, however small.

Also check their ratings. Even if its 100% check.

For example, someone could have 100%, for being a good seller for only selling one item, and that could be to him/herself, so make sure there are other big items on the list of approved scores by different people at different times.

Tell me about it. I've actually experienced that first hand. I was bidding on a torque wrench (Craftsman) off of eBay and it was like $1,00 for the longest time. Then when it was down to like 45 seconds to make it $1.50, I immediately put in a bid. Next thing you know, that stupid thing went up to $8.00!!!!!!!!!! Still, it's a good deal at $8.00 for a Craftsman brand heavy duty torque wrench, brand new too.

Lol I did that on a video game once. Went from two to 14 dollars in like 20 seconds. Well really like two minutes but same difference. Anyways, the auction ended, and the price didnt go anywhere......

Well, you wouldn't have gotten it for $100 thats for sure, like I said before, he probably had some crazy asking price for it and was just using the $100 to get attention.

Back
Top Bottom