Um.. WOW! TRD, please look. Same with Tommy Boy and Nexus

Yeha, I know... i searched... and voila! There it was... a cool 1.4 mill too...

LOL....the specs on that Supra:

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Standard Equipment: [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]CASSETTE [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]POWER WINDOWS [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]CRUISE CONTROL [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]LEATHER [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]CD [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]POWER DOOR LOCKS [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]AUTO CLIMATE CONTROL [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]POWER STEERING [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]REAR SPOILER [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ABS [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]AM/FM RADIO [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]15TH ANNIV [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]DUAL AIR BAGS [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]6 CYLINDER 3.0 LITER TURBO [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]TURBO [/font]

And may I add...WHO CARES!....All I'm looking at is the 1250 HP.....lol
If it has 1250 HP, I don't care if it has power windows or not....lol
s.gif

Tommy Boy said:
LOL....the specs on that Supra:

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Standard Equipment: [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]CASSETTE [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]POWER WINDOWS [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]CRUISE CONTROL [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]LEATHER [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]CD [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]POWER DOOR LOCKS [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]AUTO CLIMATE CONTROL [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]POWER STEERING [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]REAR SPOILER [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ABS [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]AM/FM RADIO [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]15TH ANNIV [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]DUAL AIR BAGS [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]6 CYLINDER 3.0 LITER TURBO [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]TURBO [/font]

And may I add...WHO CARES!....All I'm looking at is the 1250 HP.....lol
If it has 1250 HP, I don't care if it has power windows or not....lol
s.gif
Hahah yea if it has 1250 HP its got to have power windows lol

For these preapproved auctions, there is NO bidding until the last hour. lol, so even if you are aproved you can not bid until the final hour of the auction. So watch the price fly when the last hour hits, lol

Well still no bids, did anyone see if it has a reserve price. I didn't see that written anywhere. But yeah that's just weird i wouldnt bid on it.

ArrizX said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Niss...ategoryZ6398QQihZ020QQitemZ300002621775QQrdZ1

Is it just me or is that insane. A '93 with 51k miles at $100 with no reserve and less then a day to go with no bids.

I see the preapproved thing, and I have the money for this car. Hell, I have the money sitting on my desk in a paper clip for this car.

If my parents are pre approved, should I get it, lol

That's a nice car with great potential to be "fast and the furious", haha. The website looks really nice too. But it does say this:
Note: This listing is restricted to pre-approved bidders or buyers only.

So I guess you have to be preapproved for it. But he's crazy to have a starting bid at $100!!!! I'm thinking everyone's holding off for the last minute to bid. You'll see that sucker go up into the tens of thousands easily.

Back
Top Bottom