My Avatar

MikeReiner said:
If it happens, awesome. If it doesn't, life goes on.

Exactly, you took the words right out of my mouth. Would be nice to see.

Also to go with the trend, my avatar has had a change too. Pretty obvious what it is to anyone who knows anything about my music tastes.

Thank you!

I was tired of looking at that guy. :p

And I also went on with the trend, but mine doesnt mean anything, its just some random picture..

ArrizX said:
Thank you!

:eek:

Do not disrespect "the guy", it's shameful and a crime against humanity. Ok, well, it's not. You should however feel great pride and honour in the fact that now not only have you seen the best vocalist possibly ever, but you now get to gaze in amazement over the best album ever.

Tsk, sometimes I spoil you people too much. :rolleyes: :p

ArrizX said:
Thank you!

And I also went on with the trend, but mine doesnt mean anything, its just some random picture..
Phil Anselmo is awesome and you know it! :p

Hey slayer, wasn't that a screenshot from the "Revolution Is My Name" Music video? I recall seeing it on the video off of the dvd that came with "Far Beyond The Great Southern Cowboys' Greatest Hits!" album.

MikeReiner said:
Phil Anselmo is awesome and you know it! :p

Hey slayer, wasn't that a screenshot from the "Revolution Is My Name" Music video? I recall seeing it on the video off of the dvd that came with "Far Beyond The Great Southern Cowboys' Greatest Hits!" album.

It was indeed, and what a video and song it was, too. That video never gets any airplay over here though, all I see is I'm Broken and occasionally 5 Minutes Alone. A real shame since they had so many good videos, particularly Drag The Waters.

Slayer said:

Do not disrespect "the guy", it's shameful and a crime against humanity. Ok, well, it's not. You should however feel great pride and honour in the fact that now not only have you seen the best vocalist possibly ever, but you now get to gaze in amazement over the best album ever.

Tsk, sometimes I spoil you people too much. :rolleyes: :p

My bad!

Lol sorry Mr. Great Vocalist. :D

Slayer said:
It was indeed, and what a video and song it was, too. That video never gets any airplay over here though, all I see is I'm Broken and occasionally 5 Minutes Alone. A real shame since they had so many good videos, particularly Drag The Waters.
Yeah, drag the waters is good (that video is on the dvd as well)
Pantera never gets played here, not even on the radio.. I only know about them because of some friend of mine I met online.
ArrizX said:

My bad!

Lol sorry Mr. Great Vocalist. :D
You'd best be! :D

MikeReiner said:
Yeah, drag the waters is good (that video is on the dvd as well)
Pantera never gets played here, not even on the radio.. I only know about them because of some friend of mine I met online.

You'd best be! :D

Aww, shame. It annoys the hell out of me though, the songs we get over here are good (as with all of Pantera's stuff), but they released much better material earlier and later on in their career; Cowboys From Hell, Walk, This Love, Drag The Waters, Revolution Is My Name etc. It's like the "metal" media over here thinks Far Beyond Driven was the only album they released. :rolleyes:

ArrizX you definately should be, though in all fairness it's not your kind of music so fair enough. =)

Back
Top Bottom