Car Thread!

Re: Gallery: Your Car

NeXuS said:
Yeah there so expensive like VW, Audi, Mazda

Mazda yeah right...The Mazda 3 is like 13,000...Thats not expensive for a car...I was thinking more Nissan, Infinity, Lexus, BMW..

Dev0115 said:
Mazda yeah right...The Mazda 3 is like 13,000...Thats not expensive for a car...I was thinking more Nissan, Infinity, Lexus, BMW..
Yeah, they're all expensive to buy, expensive to work on and the parts and accessories are expensive too. I had someone tell me that everytime he gets his BMW 740I inspected it costs him like 500 bucks because they always find something wrong, or something that isn't up to standard or whatever.

If you are going to own those cars you have to have money, and if you are going to have them customized and stuff like that, you have to have a LOT of money....lol

Yeah, im scared :(

Its going to eat my bank account.

And whoever said the muffler tips are like 10 bucks, the cheapest Ive found them are 50, and the ones at cardomain.com are 100-200 dollars.

ArrizX said:
Yeah, im scared :(

Its going to eat my bank account.

And whoever said the muffler tips are like 10 bucks, the cheapest Ive found them are 50, and the ones at cardomain.com are 100-200 dollars.
go to advanced atuo parts or auto zone. there standard muffler tips and there like 10 or 15 dollars :p unless ur parts stores are outragous or something. send me a link to what ur lookin at

Back
Top Bottom