Arg HELP! iPod is killing me.

Advocate

Baseband Member
Grr I never thought id ever be pissed at an iPod Video. Ok, I need some help. How do you get videos onto your ipod? Cause u cant just add the file to library, nor can u import it. Ive been tryign to for like a hour now, nothing works. iTunes is just being homo.

Advocate said:
Grr I never thought id ever be pissed at an iPod Video. Ok, I need some help. How do you get videos onto your ipod? Cause u cant just add the file to library, nor can u import it. Ive been tryign to for like a hour now, nothing works. iTunes is just being homo.

Where did you get the video and what format is it in?

Its hard. I have the same problem. Except when i get the video on i have no sound.

Yea, I read somewhere just now that you have to convert files to .mp4 format, and all my videos are in .avi format. Must be why...

Advocate said:
Yea, I read somewhere just now that you have to convert files to .mp4 format, and all my videos are in .avi format. Must be why...

That is exactly why. The iPod can't play XviD (.avi). Only the Creative player can I believe. You need to convert it to h.264 or Mpeg 4.

Does anyone know of any good and fast software that can do that? Cause I searched and tried and couldnt find anything , exept this one that takes like 3 hours for 1.5 hour movie.

Vidoera iPod converter is free, and fast. Once you have them in .mp4 you should be able to drop and drag them into the video section in iTunes.

Back
Top Bottom