My Avatar

Moderator's sometimes have limited features on their AdminCP, compared to the Administrator's CP. Depends what David set for the Moderator CP to be limited.

neenjaoflove said:
hes got the whole world...in his hands hes got the whole world...in his hands hes got the whole world...in his hands hes got the whole wide world in his hands....(song from pre school at a methodist church)
I remember it, it was accompanied by rhythmic clapping & swaying.

ArrizX said:
Custom Avatars isnt going to happen to a guru only thing. Hell, it cant even be done.
Of course it can technically be done, but only if David thinks fit.

alvino said:
Was that supposed to be serious, or were you just joking around? :confused:
If youre talking about what I said to Big Lu, then yes, I was serious, he must explain his remarks, but if he doesn't come clean, he may suffer, need I say more?

ArrizX said:
Lol, ive got a little plan in store for the avatars when Dave gets back ;)

And, yeah, that avatar is pretty cool Maurice :D
Thanks, it is, isn't it, I love animated avatars, pity they're not generally allowed, is there a way I could give you one from My Pictures, not using software, I can't manage that, I could email it to you, but I think it loses it's animation, I could try it though!

Brookfield said:
Mike, I think you know my views, I think that at least Guru's should have them too, why don't you press for for it when David gets back from his holidays?

Yeah, it would definatly be worth bringing it up to him.

ArrizX said:
Custom Avatars isnt going to happen to a guru only thing. Hell, it cant even be done.

Don't underestimate the power of software. There is a way.

In fact, the forum I got that AMD logo from had a system where you could upload your own avatar upon reaching 500 posts.

Back
Top Bottom