My Avatar

ArrizX said:
Lol, like I said, when dave gets back, I do have a secret plot for the avatars ;)
David PM'd me when & where he was going & how long, can I ask what he told you, or did he announce it by posting?

Thanks.

MikeReiner said:
You and your 'powers' to get custom avatars! :p

If I could have a custom, i'd use this:
amd64logo0vs.gif
Mike, I think you know my views, I think that at least Guru's should have them too, why don't you press for for it when David gets back from his holidays?

Same, Guru's should have the right to custom avatars. However, those who obviously boost up their post counts just for that should be justly punished for it.

BigLu said:
secret plot, lol, there's abotu three things that you could mean arrizx so we pretty much know what it could be, reaaaally secret
What do you think it is then? speak up!!, or are you bluffing, trying to get ArrizX to blab, that's it, isn't it? well it won't work, I know him.

Custom Avatars isnt going to happen to a guru only thing. Hell, it cant even be done.

No, im serious, ill be doing something with the avatars. so your right not a big secret, but you dont know how its gonna be done, or how much or how how long.

Guess your just gonna have a wait a while.

Back
Top Bottom