Car Thread!

Re: Gallery: Your Car

Host the image onto imageshack.us and then wrap the img tags around it...So copy the link then put this

make sure there are no spaces..

Anyways...........

I have a coupe, which is nice. I mean the car has balls, but only when me and my brother is driving. Because with the parents i take it nice and slow.

Also, I was looking into a 6th gen Civic SI, because those things look hot with body kits on them. Was actually going to get one off ebay if the parents let me see my car. That didnt happen. So I just decided to keep my car, get some sound, next thing ill do is lower it, then ill get new muffler tip.

I found a body kit for my car, but its gonna cost like $800 :(

Hmm, the suspension is only 700. And the tip is gonna be like.. 100-200.

Man, my origional plan was like.. Sound, suspension, rims, kit.

Now, I think sound, muffler, kit or suspesion.

Yeah.. So now my question is, should i get a kit with out lowering the car first, or should i lower it and then get a body kit on it. because it rides kinda high. but it still looks pretty sweet totally stock..

here is the kit (vert first one)
http://www.wickedbodies.net/generic367.html

get the kit, because i guarantee it will make the car look much lower, and you don't want to lower it to find out that you no longer have enough clearance room for teh body kit

Man having low cars is a pain, for example my friend with the eclipse, every hill, every drive war that up or downhill is a pain, the front always scrapes...And dont forget about speed bumps, he has to be extra careful with his car...Just not something worth putting up for..

BigLu said:
get the kit, because i guarantee it will make the car look much lower, and you don't want to lower it to find out that you no longer have enough clearance room for teh body kit

Your a genius, lol

Only problem, is that I still need to get it pained and professionally installed.

Thats what gets you. So im looking at like 1000, 1200 dollars for an 800 dollar kit.

@Dev, tell him to take speedbumps kinda at an angle.

You know also, the only problem with doing so much cool stuff to my car, is that I need to worry about the engine. I mean, its old, and its expensive to get worked on, because literaly everything in it requires a special part.

So I cant take it on long trips, because if it brakes down no one can fix it.... Unless its a family friend in Marysville WA, or a Mercedes Benz Company thats insane expensive.

well arrizx benz are reliable cars.. i would take it on long trips anyway. wouldn't your parents help u out if it broke down? i definatly think the body kit would be first on ur list btw. and a did u say a muffler or a muffler tip? muffler tips should be like ten bucks.. unless ur going 2 be stupid and put a fart can on it, lets not do that

Arrizx, you're about to learn real quick why Benz' and the parts for them are so expensive.....lol

Back
Top Bottom