CF slogan

lol, i think the hl logo is winning, lol, i did it in microsoft paint soooo it could prolly be way better, someone with photoshop make it sweet.

Haha, its cool, but I dont think it would look too good as the logo. Ill try and incorperate.

So it no one else actually going to make a logo? or do I just kinda choose what i like

Paradox said:
has david even agreed to change the logo? i thought this was for fun lol

It is for fun, but ill try and convince him.

i can make more, just not tonight because my pc with high speed internet is down right now because i painted my room tyoday, i'm in the basement on my dad's comp, with teh dial up, lol, i still like the halo letters tho, can't wait for halo3

Paradox said:
has david even agreed to change the logo? i thought this was for fun lol

Im sure if we get a very nice one, he would change it..We just need some extreme ps people to drop a logo for us...

Not neccessairly, I mean look how plain his is. Just get something with some more ''omph'' and we be as professional as possible when we approach him.

As it is, I better do that for us.

Soo any updates on this, any new entrys, Ill try to make one later on...

Nope, been kinda dead..

I have work in the morning, but I will definetly make another.

ArrizX said:
Not neccessairly, I mean look how plain his is. Just get something with some more ''omph'' and we be as professional as possible when we approach him.

As it is, I better do that for us.
Yeah, and the color definitaly needs to be fixed [two shades]

I think we might as well get rid of this? No one has really come up with anything, and David, hasnt posted in it, so I guess ehh duno..Maybe, we should just leave it up for like ever, and maybe someone will come up with something amazing aha? 2years later we get a winner aha :D

Dev0115 said:
I think we might as well get rid of this? No one has really come up with anything, and David, hasnt posted in it, so I guess ehh duno..Maybe, we should just leave it up for like ever, and maybe someone will come up with something amazing aha? 2years later we get a winner aha :D
Lol...lately it seems that David hasn't posted as much as before in suggestion threads...
sad6.gif

Back
Top Bottom