wow...today was the best

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
today a bunch of people came over to my house because of my dad's birthday, and one of those people was my friend peter. he brought his brand new laptop (2 ghz turion, 1 gig of ram, radeon xpress 200m) and we installed san andreas, enter the matrix, counter strike and call of duty 2 on it. All of them run awesomely on it, except call of duty 2 which even runs horrible on it with 640 x 480 no anti aliasing, and textures on low...lol.

anyway, so me, him, my brother, and my cousin had a lan game of counter strike, and from 4 o clock eastern until now (11 o clock eastern) we have been playing counter strike (my brother), matrix (peter, hes like done 3 quarters of the game), call of duty 2 (all of us until it started freezing), and san andreas (my cousin).

i gotta say, his graphics card is better than mine (mine is radeon 9250) and his is intergrated:( but for some reason my comp runs call of duty 2 on full settings with full anti aliasing and 1280x1024 at good framerates.

any of you have one of these gaming days with your friends?? lol

well, my friend and i play cs over lan all the time, whenever he comes to my house, which is a lot. but thats aboutt it. and it kind of sucks because everytime we try to play we end up getting this stupid "cl_flushentitypacket" error and it messes up. but when that doesnt happen its pretty fun.

lans kick ass. me and friends had one of NeverWinter Nights (RPG). we downloaded an adventure which said that it would take 3 days to beat. well 9-10 hours later we finished it as well as the Dominos we ordered with it. good times. :)

Every so often ill take my computer to my friends house, and we dont even lan, we just play css even most of the time on difference servers, and just talk about random shit.

The Xpress 200 isn't bad in terms of integrated graphics. You should wait for ATI's RS600 chipset. The integrated graphics chip supports HDMI and is eqivalent to a X700. :D

Call of Duty 2 won't run on integrated graphics, too reliant on the GPU. All those other games don't stress the GPU as much, so they probably run better.

well I try to get one bigger lan thingy every year, like 10 people or so. And then sometimes with we get together with a few friends (sometimes there is just 2, sometimes like 4 or 5) and play some games for 1 or 2 days.

Back
Top Bottom