Skills in PS

Nah man, a turbo will put it into the 200hp..Its around 170 right now..So with a turbo it will have some go...and the car is preety light..

Dev0115 said:
Nah man, a turbo will put it into the 200hp..Its around 170 right now..So with a turbo it will have some go...and the car is preety light..
I mean right now, it doesn't have a turbo now and 170 is nothing to brag about...lol
It is a nice car though, I'd buy it if it had a 6 cyl.

Ohh I thought you meant v4 is trash, just get rid of it, no matter what you add...

Nah, they are cool, just that 4 bangers work a little bit harder to get that big hp. I'd rather have a 6, make it have moderate hp and not work so hard and not wear out as quick. But still be flashy for the shows and all with accents on the motor and stuff like that, an intake, headers, stuff like that too.

Anyone here know how to add body kits and stuff using photoshop?

that would be pretty hard: youd have to like cut and paste from another car in the same postition. either that or youd have to be a really good artist and just draw it in

Yeah its hard, but Ive seen tons of sites with sick cars...Man I mean like these people are amazing, you wouldnt even know that they used photoshop..You thnik wow nice car, and then you see the real picture..

Dev0115 said:
Yeah its hard, but Ive seen tons of sites with sick cars...Man I mean like these people are amazing, you wouldnt even know that they used photoshop..You thnik wow nice car, and then you see the real picture..

ya, those people are amazing. ive heard of high schools that offer photoshop classes, which is awesome. i wish my school im going to next year offered that :(

eh..bout the best i am in photoshop

Snapshot2006-07-0300-36-11.jpg

Back
Top Bottom