Car Thread!

Re: Gallery: Your Car

NeXuS said:
Really so you dont like the Evo or the STI??? those are 4 door sports cars and they are really nice i really like 4 door cause no hassel of moving the seat to get more ppl in og yea and the insurance cause its more expensive with a coupe im happy with my Civic but i need a car with california plates and im going for the 4 door integra is my main option
You know..I really don't like Subaru's and the Evo is okay, I definitly don't like the styling of the Evo 8 though.
I'll agree that it's nice not having to get out to let people in the back seat, my last car was a 2 door, then I got wise and got a 4 door this time.

I'm just more of a classic American muscle car guy.....coke bottle shape, 2 doors, big engines and 4 speed hurst shifters.........*drool*

Tommy Boy said:
You know..I really don't like Subaru's and the Evo is okay, I definitly don't like the styling of the Evo 8 though.
I'll agree that it's nice not having to get out to let people in the back seat, my last car was a 2 door, then I got wise and got a 4 door this time.

I'm just more of a classic American muscle car guy.....coke bottle shape, 2 doors, big engines and 4 speed hurst shifters.........*drool*
Hehehe i like imports more cause there small light and so fuel efficient :p but i like american cars to i like the Charger thats one i like most

NeXuS said:
Hehehe i like imports more cause there small light and so fuel efficient :p but i like american cars to i like the Charger thats one i like most
OHH...I just heard that the new Challenger is a go for 2008 :D...have you seen that thing??.....Awesome I tell ya.

Yeah it looks really nice it keeps the same body style as the old one but it has such nice modern touches really nice car!!

Yeah, I can't wait...I said I wanted to get one when they came out, but that was back when I thought they were coming out in like 2009 or 10....lol I dunno if I can afford one by 2008...lol

You got plenty of time to save or get it monthly payments :p

lol...sure would be nice.....mmmmmmmmm HEMI.
The first thing I'd do? Slap a supercharger on that mother and let it stick out of the hood.....

Back
Top Bottom